Conexión offers diverse opportunities for involvement in Advancing Latino Leadership – as Members who are currently mid-career (10+ years professional experience) Latino professionals; as Mentors chosen from the ranks of senior executives with the area’s top companies and organizations; and as Sponsors who wish to champion the development of tomorrow’s senior-level Latino executives.
Be A Member
Who are Conexión Members?
They are mid-career Latino professionals who aspire to leadership positions that serve business, nonprofits, government and the community. The ideal Conexión Member is highly motivated and invests the time to grow and develop as a senior-level leader. Past Members have expressed an openness to life-long learning; have possessed expertise and shared it with others; and have been enthusiastic in supporting the development and growth of their peers. Tuition fees for the program are $4995.
What is the selection criteria for new members?
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A minimum of ten years of professional experience.
- A demonstrated track record of professional accomplishments.
- An aptitude for innovation and creativity.
To fill out the member application, please click on this link.
Be A Mentor
Who are Conexión Mentors?
We choose senior executives from the area’s top companies and organizations with demonstrated track records of achievement in their industry field and a proven willingness to develop talent and support inclusion. Mentors represent a broad spectrum of professions and industries.
Program expectations of Mentors include:
- Give career support and guidance and share insights on becoming a leader
- Share possible avenues to career advancement
- Provide access to established professional networks
- Meet once monthly for an hour with mentees in one-on-one settings
- Attend first meeting, an essential team building session, and the final group meeting
- Identify ways to strengthen the organization
To fill out a mentor application, please click on this link.